40 Days 40 Words: Light

When I started out this last year with over 200 days left it seemed like the light at the end of the tunnel was still far away. However just like life always does, it went by so quickly. Many people tell me they wish they were where I am right now and I always tell them "don't wish your life away."  I understand exactly what they mean but at the same time...LIVE right now...whether you are working or retired, make each day count.

 
For years I tried cramming every fun thing I wanted to do into summer and I became frustrated that there just weren't enough time in the summer to do everything I wanted to. There is never enough time, whether you have summer off or not. You have to make time for the things you love.
 
 
The word light also reminds me of this: "be a light". Bring sunshine and laughter into other people's lives too. Plan fun things, celebrate, rejoice and live life fully. It's the only go around you get here on earth so don't waste it!
 
I'm now down to 10 words to blog....wow those 40 days slipped by quickly!!
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures