Saturday, May 31, 2014

40 Days 40 Words: Positive

I'll be honest....it's hard being positive all the time. Life is a challenge and it's easy to get sucked into a negative vertex. Overall, however, I'm pretty positive. I regroup and move on. I search for ways to make something positive out of a negative situation. Most of all I try to learn from my mistakes.


As I mentioned earlier; this is something I want to strive to do this first year of retirement.  I am so blessed in so many ways and I want to bring small pieces of happiness to others. I'm not sure how it will all unfold....I'll just let it happen.


This is my quote for this first year of retirement. I really need to live it! Excited to see what the universe has in store for me!





No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...