40 Days 40 Words: Bittersweet

 
What an absolutely wonderful journey this last year has been. Days went by where I didn't even think about it being the LAST YEAR...and then as the end grew nearer, I found myself smiling a lot, sometimes just to myself. Things that normally would annoy me, simply drifted past me without a care. I found that people who, quite frankly, I didn't care for faded into the background and I found myself surrounded by an amazing group of people, (coworkers, family, friends) My heart filled with joy at how much I am blessed with great people to share this journey with!
 
Still. all in all, it is a bittersweet time. The door above is my office door. I've walked though many doors in 30 years in education, Each door taught me something about myself and about my life. Some doors are closed forever but others are still there, lingering, waiting for another person to turn the knob.
 
 
This is the door I entered through for the last several years. My office is around the corner and to the right once you enter the middle school. "Little red" the car I inherited from my daughter, Kelsey, is reflected there in the door, waiting to carry me forward into my next great adventure!  Bittersweet.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures