Fridays and Faery Gardens

It's cloudy and overcast but I decided this morning would be a great day to finish that faery garden in a pot that I've been trying to get together all summer. This was aided by my friends Barb, Cresia, and Stacie who gave me a sweet little assortment of plants.


I had the cute little faery garden kit since right after Christmas but since it's been a busy summer as far as I got with it was buying a large pot.  Then the "girls" gave me some plants.


And of course, Kelsey and her friend John have been doing a GREAT job providing me with wine bottles to use as self water-ers so I used one in the faery garden!


The pictures don't do it justice. It's a cute little faery oasis.  I had to sit on the front porch for a bit and just admire it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures