The Great Alaska Adventure Day Four

June 13, 2014

I wrote a little about day four in my last post As I mentioned getting on the ship itself took quite a while and several lines. Once we were on the ship we made our dinner reservations and then went to eat lunch. It was super crowded, of course, because everyone else decided to do the same thing.  We decided to go check out our rooms.


Dale and I were in Cabin 8604 and Cresia and Barb had cabin 8606. The rooms were actually much more spacious than I anticipated,

 
I'm certainly glad we got ones with balconies as this added so much to our trip. The views were awesome!
 
 
As we pulled away from Vancouver we had no idea the sights that we would see, simply unable to describe them with words.
 
 
The ocean and the shoreline changed over and over again as we cruised along!
 
 
Our dinner reservations were late the first night. Ordered an artichoke and spinach tart as a starter. It was "ok".  Then I had a pork chop with mashed potatoes as my entrĂ©e. It was pretty tasty. For dessert I had Chocolate Sensation which was yummy!

We ended up going to bed early this first night on the ship as we were pretty worn out from all our travel and from the huge meal!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures