Saturday, October 4, 2014

Blogging and Living Life

Wow. I can't believe it's been over a month since I blogged anything. Chalk that up to multiple home projects, day trips, and just plain writer's block.  I typically go in cycles with blogging. I'll have periods of time where I feel like I have a lot to say and others where I just can't seem to get inspired to write.

What's been up with life lately? Well, one thing I can tell you is this "retirement gig" is pretty awesome but every day goes by super fast. There's just so much keeping me busy.


We enjoyed several trips to our place at Bennett Springs, which we fondly refer to as "The Nut House."

We enjoyed a night out at UnKorked in Wentzville.


I've been taking care of my sick cat and making sure he gets plenty of attention.



We went to the wineries a few times.


I got locked up. (Just kidding, I want to do a post on our haunted weekend. It was so much fun!)

 
And I've been decorating for fall.....
 

Every day is joyous and packed with so many things I WANT to do.  Happy Autumn! I hope to start blogging more in the near future!!
 





No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...