Celebrate Me 2015

Celebrate is my word for 2014 and I certainly did a lot of it!  Still am...there's still a few weeks left of 2014.  Years back myself and some members of a forum I belong to came up with this idea to celebrate ourselves!  We deserve it after all. Usually as moms, wives, sisters, and daughters we take care of others but we forget to take care of ourselves.

 
Celebrate Me is a day each month to do something YOU really want to do or perhaps buy yourself a small trinket. It can be something as simple as a warm scented bubble bath, taking yourself to the movies, getting a pedicure, or any number of little pampering things. Celebrate Me is your birthdate each month so for example I was born on the 15 of October and that makes the 15th of every month my Celebrate Me day! I have to admit with all the 2014 celebrating (I retired after all) that I let this little tradition go to the way side. So I'm bringing it back in 2015.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures