Enjoying the Season

I'm not going to lie....we have packed A LOT into this holiday season and we are still going strong. I'm getting a little tired and the calm week between Christmas and New Years will be much enjoyed. However, I wouldn't change it. One of the things I've always said is that what I enjoy about the holiday season is doing fun things with family and friends. Making great memories!

 
How about an impromptu photo shoot!
 
 
Multiple happy hours were a bit hectic at times but all in all made December feel like Christmas and created some fun memories.
 
 
 
MERRY CHRISTMAS....by the time I blog here again at Ginger's Journey it will be after Christmas! Take care, enjoy, and make memories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures