Living My 2015 Word: Shine


Shine: definitions: give out a bright light or a quality of brightness, especially from reflected light.

I posted over on Facebook how my word for 2015 was going to be shine. Good words are hard to find because it needs to not only encompass what you want for your year but it also has to be applicable to various aspects of your life and life's journey.

Here are some ways shine will bring "sparkle" to my life in 2015.

 
I'm going to be participating in a Soul Care journey in 2015. Shine fits into this new endeavor in a variety of ways.  I want to "let my light shine" not for personal glory but to follow the path the Lord has placed before me. At times in life I have felt like I needed a bright flashlight just to find the path but I pray in 2015 the light will transform my doubts and insecurities in ways that allow me to shine not for myself but as a beacon for others. I want my daily life to "reflect" the light of God. I will shine!
 
 
 
Second I want to focus on the positives in life, to "leave sparkle wherever I go" rather than being a grumpy person that is seeing the negative at every turn. I don't think of myself as a negative person but we can all fall into the trap of negativity and sometimes it is simple a "habit." So may my thoughts and words SHINE in 2015.
 
 
 
I want to "polish up" my home until it shines. Not just a matter of cleaning and organizing but putting things in order so our home is a haven of warmth and comfort. So that it is the canvass of our hearts in ways that celebrate our family and our lives.
 
 
 
I'm sure there even more ways that I will "live" my word in 2015 but these are my thoughts this early day in January!
 

 
 
 
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures