Rollercoaster Rides


So far January has been a bit of a roller coaster ride.  I had decided to sign up to sub which meant my new "daily schedule" needed to be adjusted. Then my sister became quite ill and is still in the hospital. She improved some, relapsed, improved some and now is still quite weak and we are uncertain of her status. I realized clearly what a roller coaster ride and how exhausting illness is.

Sometimes I wonder if the universe is sending me messages or trying to hit me over the head. I also started my new "healthy living" regime in January. I'm pretty proud of what I have accomplished so far and the changes I've been able to "stick with." Seeing my sister so ill reminded me again of the need to be a guardian of our bodies.  Health is important and it so affects the quality of life and life expectancy.

My advice would definitely be...not to let things pass you by, not to ignore life or get in a rut. Live your adventures, take care of yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually.


I'm on several adventures in 2015 even if January is off to a rocky start. I am participating/leading a journey called Soul Care 2015. It's an event I created on Facebook.  There's also a Facebook page called Soul Musings.  Everyone is welcome to join the event.  There are little mini assignments to help you get the most out of this spiritual journey and to nourish your soul but no one has to do them and they aren't graded. Some people just like to join the event to see the posts and the messages and that's okay too!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures