Hello March

 

 
Ok, Ok...I know we are a few days into March...but I mean...who knew! The weather feels like deep winter not just a few days shy if the first day of spring!  I'm pretty excited to be heading to New Orleans next week even though the weather forecast is rainy! Boo rain but the temps do look to be close to 70!
 
A few years ago I got into the habit of setting monthly goals in seven-eight areas of my life and each month I'd write them down, stick them in my binder and "hope for the best." in accomplishing them. Sometimes the month went smoothly and things seemed to move in the direction I intended and some months....well...let's just say....NOT as planned.   It's a habit I'd like to get back to this month because at least it made me THINK about what I want to accomplish.
 
 
The areas I used to write goals for included:
 
Self
Marriage
Family
Friends
Spiritual
Home
Hobbies
Work
 
Since I'm retired I'm going to change it a bit.....
 
Self
Marriage
Family
Friends
Spiritual
Home
Hobbies
Writing
 
 
I'd be happy for you to join me in writing some monthly "life area" goals. You will be surprised by how just keeping these areas of your life in mind, helps you to balance your life a bit more!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures