March Madness


Ha...you thought this was going to be a post about basketball didn't you?  I thought I'd take a quick moment to post a little about some of our March adventures. We are headed to Lego Kidsfest this afternoon. Evan is very excited about this adventure. Me?  Well I will reserve my opinion until I have been enclosed with thousands of kids celebrating their love of Legos for 4 1/2 hours!

In the meantime....


I'm relaxing for a minute with my Raspberry Chocolate Truffle coffee in my Café Du Monde mug from the New Orleans trip. Great trip....really want to go back to New Orleans again....we barely even scratched the surface of all the fun things to do there!

In actuality we just got back late yesterday afternoon....from The Nut House...(our place at Bennett Springs (so aptly named by the way)

 
While we were there we spent a day in Branson enjoying Ripley's Believe it or Not and The Titanic Museum. The fishing was ok (meaning they caught a few) but the weather turned cold and the fish just weren't biting as good as usual.
 
Well let's throw in a little basketball just to make up for my tricky title...
 
 
This is from Evan's last practice...just last night March 19th. He has learned so many skills this season. In this picture they were playing a skills game where your "team" tries to outshoot the other. Evan's ball is the green one...going in first!  During one of the skills games he was one of the final two!  He still has much to learn but I am amazed at just how much he has gained in one season. They play their final game tomorrow, Saturday March 21st.
 
I hope you are enjoying a FABULOUS MARCH....I know I am but I must say...I'm ready for a little spring weather.
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures