Monday, April 20, 2015

April Update


Wow I can't believe it is nearing the end of April and I haven't written here at Ginger's Journey since March!  Time does fly when you are having fun! 


Here are some things I've been up to....




1. Healthy Eating....walking and biking.... I've lost a total of 31 pounds since January 1st!



I still have a long way to goal to reach my goal but I'm celebrating every pound!


2. Puppies..... Latte' and Sherlock!  Boy they keep me busy!



3. Writing.... a novel......


4. Evan..... on to baseball.....




I hope to finish up subbing in the next few weeks and then back to my regular blogging schedule! 








No comments:

Featured Post

Thursday March 12th was our first full day in Shanghai and it was a whirlwind of activity. We headed to Starbucks first for a taste of home ...