Killer Virus

I think after this past week, I can say without a doubt that the end of the world will come about from the tiniest of enemies....a virus. When I woke up at 11:00 Wednesday night, I struggled to ignore the rumbling tummy and drifted back to sleep hoping to wake up to a better feeling. Well, that didn't last long....two hours later I was awake again and very aware that this twinge in my stomach was not getting better, only worse. So began my fight with the "virus" that kept me in bed for two days, stripped me of both my health and my dignity, and left me as weak as a kitten. Unfortunately I passed it on to my family, or they got it from wherever it originated from. Poor Evan is home sick today and I am helpless to take away his misery!


Well this post is just full of optimism isn't it?  Well, you know how I love stories and I could totally see a world eviscerated by our tiniest enemies...the virus. I mean everyday people go to the doctor, so sick and walk out with nada....as it's a virus and thus has no treatment. I didn't even bother as I could barely lift my head from the pillow for longer than a couple seconds!

The good news is....that now I'm five days out and I can sit up but I still can't eat much or I start to feel a little queasy. So if you come down with this dreaded virus....hold on for a bumpy ride but don't give up.......slowly but surely your body will overcome the merciless invaders.



Comments

Luludou said…
Well that seems to be quite a virulent virus. Glad you are feeling better and hope Evan will feel better soon

Popular posts from this blog

A Good Day

Recipe Creativity

Little Treasures