Five Things I Created
It's time for a Five Things Friday post so I thought today I'd share five things I created.
1. Cauliflower Crust Pizza. It was good but the crust was not as firm and crisp as I would like but definitely low carb.
2. Bible Art Page: Took me a long time to get into Bible journaling because it seemed "wrong" to write in a Bible, let alone paint, but the creative expression of verses does a lot to grow them in your heart!
3. Planner Page: This is one mini planner I use. Don't ask how many planners I have. It's an obsession.
4. Snow Writing This was in January at Squak Mountain Park in Washington. (state)
5. Gum Wall (Seattle) Obviously I didn't create the WHOLE gum wall but I added a piece. This alley reminded me of Diagon Alley in Harry Potter.
Thanks for allowing me to share my Five Things Friday with you!